Saturday, February 6, 2016

Catch as catch can. Or, Make hay when the sun shines.

      



         We did the married.  Or we got the hitch.  Or, it went off with a hitch, just one.
I highly recommend elopage... especially if you make it french like i just did...   
Then it's so fun and romantic and cheap.  There wasn't even a line in City Hall!  There was a rowdy dog in there that I couldn't quite get an explanation for.  Other than that, it was a fine time had by all. 


We are having our first coffee as a married couple.  

We were treated to a weekend in Bethel Maine.  Not bad for an elopement.  Here we are at the covered bridge up by Sunday River.

We cross country skied for the first time.  We highly recommend Carter's groomed trails up the Intervale Road!
In other news, Meggy Liebman married Ryan Mitchell at their new farm in Freedom, back in October.  I know this photo is a little racy for a family blog, but it was the only really good shot.  I was actually seated very far away... this was some mega zoom action.
Meg yelled at me "THIS BETTER GO ON YOUR BLOG!"  so here you go Meg.  Sorry the photo is blurry.


I don't really know how to use my blog.  As any of you who care enough to look at this thing know, I haven't updated this in a while.  
First my camera broke, then my computer broke.  Now I'm back, but I still don't know how to type stuff in, or put things in order, or make multiple posts or how to make it funnier.  It's an odd format for me.  I have had this blog for 3  years?!  And yet I feel very foreign to it, and like an intruder here.  I wish that as I was typing this, it was right in the finished blog you see.  But I'm typing in a box, and it's white and the top has all these buttons and symbols, and if I mess up the whole thing could disappear before I post it.

This is all to say, I am going to make multiple posts here, to get "caught up"... but they re going to be non chronological, and probably non sensical.  And now even I'm bored by this , so it's time to move on....

No comments:

Previous Entries